At Friday Health Plans, we view providers as teammates. Teammates who do great work for our members. And, put simply, we’re here to support you. If you have any questions about benefits, claims, or eligibility, you can call our member services team anytime: 800-475-8466. We would love to hear from you.
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Zelis® Payments. This partnership enables us to offer you secure ePayment options to accelerate settlement of claim payments and add efficiency to your revenue cycle.
Zelis Payments’ solutions are designed to:
- Accelerate payment - Receive payment 11-14 days faster than check
- Reduce risk - electronic payments are more secure, traceable and monitored
- Streamline workflow - reduce manual processes, minimize data handling and manage multiple payers via a single account
- Lower expenses - decrease lockbox and bank fees
- Increase accuracy - detailed, accurate, error-free data helps you balance to the penny
Options for Receiving ePayments:
VRA (Virtual Reimbursement Account)
VRA is the most efficient way to maximize payment process for your practice, facility or health system by settling electronic payments directly into your bank account via ACH.
VRA offers a choice of remittance data formats delivered via your choice of secure portal download, Clearinghouse, SFTP or secure email. Additionally, this solution aggregates all payer data into a single 835 transaction, which simplifies data handling.
There is a fee associated with accepting this payment method. The Provider contracts with Zelis Payments and agrees to a percentage fee for each transaction.
Select payments utilize a MasterCard branded, virtual payment card which is delivered by fax or may be downloaded from Zelis Payments’ secure online portal. To accept payment, you must manually enter the card number into your credit card terminal to receive immediate payment for the claim.
There is no Zelis Payments fee to accept this payment method. The Provider is responsible for their pre-established merchant terminal fee associated with processing credit cards.
All Zelis Payments products provide access to Zelis’ secure online provider portal, a secure gateway that allows you to quickly investigate payment history, and are backed by award-winning service and EDI support.
If you are already receiving ePayments from Zelis Payments, no additional set-up is necessary. To update payment and remittance delivery methods, or notification options, please call Zelis Payments Client Service at (877) 828-8770 or visit zelispayments.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Friday Health Plans provider network.
Please remember to include all supporting documentation with your application. Your participation will not be approved without all required documents.
As a provider, you have the right to review your credentialing information. If you wish to obtain the status of your application, please contact Rita Naranjo. Initial credentialed providers will be notified via letter of the credentialing decision. All providers may consider themselves re-credentialed unless otherwise notified.
If you have any questions regarding the credentialing process, please contact Rita Naranjo. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type 2 Diabetes Guideline
- Type 2 Diabetes Care Flow Sheet
- Prenatal Clinical Guidelines
- Postpartum Care
- CDC Vaccination Schedule 0-18 Years
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Preventive Pediatric Health Care 2017
- Identifying Infants & Young Children with Developmental Disorders in the Medical Home (Algorithm for Developmental Surveillance and Screening)
- AGS Updated Beers Criteria (If you are not a member of AGS, requires registration for free access to Updated Beers Criteria)
- Asthma Management for Children and Adults (age 5+ years)
- Falls in Older Patients Guideline
- MCG Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- UpToDate Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- NCCN Guidelines – Oncology (Requires registration for limited free access)
- Guideline for Contraception
- Birth Control: Start a method today
- Pregnancy-Related Depressive Symptoms Guidance (3/17)
- Patience Health Questionnaire (PHQ) Screeners