At Friday Health Plans, we view providers as teammates. Teammates who do great work for our members. And, put simply, we’re here to support you. If you have any questions about benefits, claims, or eligibility, you can call our member services team anytime: 800-475-8466. We would love to hear from you.
- Provider Manual
- Provider Change Request Form
- Medical Request for Authorization/Referral
- Request for Additional Rehabilitation Services
- Quick Reference Guide-Notification, Preauthorization & Non-Covered Services
- Bone Density Screening Checklist
- Chemo Treatment Plan
- Public Health Information Release Form
Thank you for your interest in joining the Friday Health Plans provider network.
Please remember to include all supporting documentation with your application. Your participation will not be approved without all required documents.
As a provider, you have the right to review your credentialing information. If you wish to obtain the status of your application, please contact Rita Naranjo. Initial credentialed providers will be notified via letter of the credentialing decision. All providers may consider themselves re-credentialed unless otherwise notified.
If you have any questions regarding the credentialing process, please contact Rita Naranjo. Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type 2 Diabetes Guideline
- Type 2 Diabetes Care Flow Sheet
- Prenatal Clinical Guidelines
- Postpartum Care
- CDC Vaccination Schedule 0-18 Years
- Adult Immunization Schedule
- Preventive Pediatric Health Care 2017
- Identifying Infants & Young Children with Developmental Disorders in the Medical Home (Algorithm for Developmental Surveillance and Screening)
- AGS Updated Beers Criteria (If you are not a member of AGS, requires registration for free access to Updated Beers Criteria)
- Asthma Management for Children and Adults (age 5+ years)
- Falls in Older Patients Guideline
- MCG Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- UpToDate Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- NCCN Guidelines – Oncology (Requires registration for limited free access)
- Guideline for Contraception
- Birth Control: Start a method today
- Pregnancy-Related Depressive Symptoms Guidance (3/17)
- Patience Health Questionnaire (PHQ) Screeners