At Friday Health Plans, we view providers as teammates. Teammates who do great work for our members. And, put simply, we’re here to support you. If you have any questions about benefits, claims, or eligibility, you can call our member services team anytime: 800-475-8466. We would love to hear from you.
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Zelis® Payments. This partnership enables us to offer you secure ePayment options to accelerate settlement of claim payments and add efficiency to your revenue cycle.
Zelis Payments’ solutions are designed to:
- Accelerate payment - Receive payment 11-14 days faster than check
- Reduce risk - electronic payments are more secure, traceable and monitored
- Streamline workflow - reduce manual processes, minimize data handling and manage multiple payers via a single account
- Lower expenses - decrease lockbox and bank fees
- Increase accuracy - detailed, accurate, error-free data helps you balance to the penny
Options for Receiving ePayments:
VRA (Virtual Reimbursement Account)
VRA is the most efficient way to maximize payment process for your practice, facility or health system by settling electronic payments directly into your bank account via ACH.
VRA offers a choice of remittance data formats delivered via your choice of secure portal download, Clearinghouse, SFTP or secure email. Additionally, this solution aggregates all payer data into a single 835 transaction, which simplifies data handling.
There is a fee associated with accepting this payment method. The Provider contracts with Zelis Payments and agrees to a percentage fee for each transaction.
Select payments utilize a MasterCard branded, virtual payment card which is delivered by fax or may be downloaded from Zelis Payments’ secure online portal. To accept payment, you must manually enter the card number into your credit card terminal to receive immediate payment for the claim.
There is no Zelis Payments fee to accept this payment method. The Provider is responsible for their pre-established merchant terminal fee associated with processing credit cards.
All Zelis Payments products provide access to Zelis’ secure online provider portal, a secure gateway that allows you to quickly investigate payment history, and are backed by award-winning service and EDI support.
If you are already receiving ePayments from Zelis Payments, no additional set-up is necessary. To update payment and remittance delivery methods, or notification options, please call Zelis Payments Client Service at (877) 828-8770 or visit zelispayments.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Friday Health Plans provider network.
Please remember to include all supporting documentation with your application. Your participation will not be approved without all required documents.
As a provider, you have the right to review your credentialing information. If you wish to obtain the status of your application, please contact Rita Naranjo. Initial credentialed providers will be notified via letter of the credentialing decision. All providers may consider themselves re-credentialed unless otherwise notified.
If you have any questions regarding the credentialing process, please contact Rita Naranjo. Please submit your application to email@example.com.
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes 2019
- Management of Hyperglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes 12/2018
- 2019 Postpartum Care Visit
- 2019 Prenatal Clinical Guidelines
- Type 2 Diabetes Care Flow Sheet
- CDC Immunization Schedule 2019
- Recommendations for Preventive Pediatric Health Care 2019
- Screening Time: child development, maternal depression health and social determinants.Training, screening tools, simulations and resources (Requires registration for free access)
- Identifying Infants & Young Children with Developmental Disorders in the Medical Home (Algorithm for Developmental Surveillance and Screening)
- Falls in Older Patients Guideline
- MCG Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) Reports 2019
- Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA) Reports 2019
- Asthma (CDC) 2019
- UpToDate Guidelines (Requires a paid subscription)
- NCCN Guidelines – Oncology (Requires registration for limited free access)
- STEADI Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries CDC 2017
- Violence Prevention CDC 2018
- Guideline for Contraception (12/10/2010)
- Birth Control: Start a method today
- Pregnancy-Related Depressive Symptoms Guidance (3/17)
- Guideline on the Management of Blood Cholesterol 2018: Guidelines Made Simple
- Guideline for High Blood Pressure in Adults
- 2017 Focused Update of Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
- 2016 Focused Update on Pharmacological Therapy for Heart Failure
- 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart Failure
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force A and B Recommendations 2019
- Patience Health Questionnaire (PHQ) Screeners