Provider Payment Information
- All payments go through our payment vendor, Zelis Payments.
- Explanations of Payment (EOP’s) are available through the Zelis Provider Portal, which is available here.
Payer ID: H0657
Mailing/Claims Address: Friday Health Plans, PO Box 194, Sidney, NE 69162
Zelis Payment Information
We are pleased to announce that we have partnered with Zelis® Payments. This partnership enables us to offer you secure e-Payment options to accelerate settlement of claim payments and add efficiency to your revenue cycle.
Zelis Payments’ solutions are designed to:
- Accelerate payment – Receive payment 11-14 days faster than check
- Reduce risk – electronic payments are more secure, traceable and monitored
- Streamline workflow – reduce manual processes, minimize data handling and manage multiple payers via a single account
- Lower expenses – decrease lockbox and bank fees
- Increase accuracy – detailed, accurate, error-free data helps you balance to the penny
Options for Receiving e-Payments:
VRA (Virtual Reimbursement Account)
VRA is the most efficient way to maximize payment process for your practice, facility or health system by settling electronic payments directly into your bank account via ACH.
VRA offers a choice of remittance data formats delivered via your choice of secure portal download, Clearinghouse, SFTP or secure email. Additionally, this solution aggregates all payer data into a single 835 transaction, which simplifies data handling.
There is a fee associated with accepting this payment method. The Provider contracts with Zelis Payments and agrees to a percentage fee for each transaction.
Select payments utilize a MasterCard branded, virtual payment card which is delivered by fax or may be downloaded from Zelis Payments’ secure online portal. To accept payment, you must manually enter the card number into your credit card terminal to receive immediate payment for the claim.
There is no Zelis Payments fee to accept this payment method. The Provider is responsible for their pre-established merchant terminal fee associated with processing credit cards.
All Zelis Payments products provide access to Zelis’ secure online provider portal, a secure gateway that allows you to quickly investigate payment history, and are backed by award-winning service and EDI support.
If you are already receiving ePayments from Zelis Payments, no additional set-up is necessary. To update payment and remittance delivery methods, or notification options, please call Zelis Payments Client Service at (877) 828-8770 or visit zelispayments.com.