Click here to log into your Friday Member Portal. Use the portal to track your claims, pay your monthly premium, download a new ID card, check the Friday network, and learn more about your health benefits.
Hello and thank you for being a 2019 Friday Health Plans member! We're so glad you're here. Below you'll find information and resources to help you make the most out of your Friday plan.
Learn about our partnership with Buddy Insurance, on-demand accident insurance for your active life.
*Formulary is subject to change.
GOLD PLUS X
SILVER OFF EXCHANGE
SILVER PLUS OFF EXCHANGE
SILVER X 73%
SILVER X 87%
SILVER X 94%
SILVER X 87%
SILVER PLUS X 87%
SILVER PLUS X 94%
SILVER PLUS X
Friday Health Plans complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. You can see our Notice of Nondiscrimination here.
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force A and B Recommendations 2019
- Contraception (2018)
- Depression During and After Pregnancy
- A Journalist’s Guide to Shaken Baby Syndrome: A Preventable Tragedy A part of CDC’s“Heads Up” Series
- Bright Futures: Prevention and Health Promotion for Infants, Children, Adolescents, and their Families
- Bright Futures Activity Book
- The Well-Child Visit: Why Go and What to Expect April 2019
- 2019 Recommended Vaccinations: birth – 6 years, 7-18 years, resources for parents
- Help Your Child Gain Control Over Asthma November 2014
- Asthma (CDC) 2019
- Asthma action Plan April 2007
- Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD) Reports 2019
- My Cholesterol Guide 2018
- What is Blood Pressure?
- Hypertension Guideline Toolkit 2019
- Steps for Accurate Blood Pressure Measurement 2018
- American Diabetes Association 2019
- Healthier Living with Heart Failure: Managing Symptoms and Reducing Risk 2017
- Self-Check Plan for Heart Failure Management of Heart Failure 3/19
- Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ) Screeners 2018
- STEADI Stopping Elderly Accidents, Deaths & Injuries CDC 2017
- Violence Prevention CDC 2016
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Health
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Welcome to the Eldercare Locator: connecting to services for older adults and their families 2019
- Understanding Elder Abuse 2016
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) – Patient and Caregiver Resources 2019 (Requires registration for free access)
Friday Health Plans is committed to the highest level of quality and ethical standards and to ensuring that all its business is conducted in compliance with Federal, State and local laws and within applicable regulatory guidelines.
Friday Health Plans will take appropriate disciplinary action against employees, providers, subcontractors, consultants, and agents found to have violated Friday Health Plans policies or the Code of Conduct and/or committed Fraud, Waste or Abuse.
As part of the Friday Health Plans compliance program, we have an obligation to report known or suspected fraud, waste and abuse. We use the terms “fraud”, “waste” and “abuse” defined below as applied to our business.
Fraud – An intentional deception or misrepresentation made by a person with the knowledge that the deception could result in some unauthorized benefit to him/herself or some other person. It includes any act that constitutes fraud under applicable Federal or State law.
Waste – Overutilization of services, or other practices that result in unnecessary costs. Generally not considered caused by criminally negligent actions but rather misuse of resources.
Abuse – An individual’s activities that are inconsistent with sound fiscal, business or medical practices that result in an unnecessary cost, reimbursement for services that are not medical necessary or fail to meet professionally recognized standards for health care.
For good faith, anonymous reporting of any compliance concerns, including fraud, waste or abuse or other compliance-related matters, please call our Compliance Hotline at 888-533-3696. You do not need to give your name.
Please click on the links below for additional information.