At Friday Health Plans, our goal is to make health insurance easy and simple. We realize that we have missed that mark the past few months as our customer service hold times have been very long at times, and the member portals have not always worked ideally. We know that this has caused our members and providers frustration. We sincerely apologize and strive to do better throughout 2020 and beyond.
Here’s an update about how we’re working to improve your experience over the coming weeks:
- In April, members will be able to make monthly premium payments through an automated phone system. No waiting on hold to make a payment. Members will receive an update when this feature is live.
- Members who have set up automatic payments for their monthly premium (either through credit card or bank draft), will get an email from us when their payment has been made. This will start in March. Members will be able to review their invoices on the member portal (coming soon).
You will need to pay the following month’s premium by the 20th of the month before. Paying your monthly premium is fast and easy. You can make your payment in one of three ways:
- Pay online through the Friday member portal.
- Make a payment over the phone at 800-475-8466. If you’ve been experiencing long hold times when calling our customer service team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and a friendly Friday Health Plans representative will call you back within 24 hours. Just leave your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you.
- Send a check to Friday Health Plans:
Friday Health Plans
700 Main St, Suite 100
Alamosa, CO 81101