You’re viewing this site from
Setting up Payments
Submitting your first payment and setting up autopay is easy with Friday Health Plans. Follow these simple steps to get started.
1. Make your first payment
- If you made your payment at the time you applied for your health insurance, you are all set.
- If you didn’t pay when you enrolled, make your payment by the 20th of the month for the following month.
2. How to make your first payment
You will receive an invoice in the mail and also by email. This will include your member ID and the amount due. You can pay by credit card, bank draft, or check. Here’s how:
- Pay by Phone: 844.521.7999
- Pay Online
- Use the Friday Member Portal or Mobile App. You can also set up automatic payments here for future months. Please note you’ll need your member ID to set up payment.
- Mail a check noting the Member ID number to: Friday Health Plans, PO Box 200293, Dallas, TX 75320-0293
3. Getting your member ID
Register for your Friday Member Portal or Mobile App. There you can find a copy of your ID card you can use to make doctor appointments and get prescription drugs until you receive your ID card in the mail. You can access this a few days after your first payment is processed (after mid-December).
4. Making Monthly Payments
Monthly payments (also called your “premium”) must be made by the 20th of the month for the following month. If you do not make your payment, your insurance coverage will be terminated. Be sure to mark your calendar or set up automatic payments.
5. Setting up Automatic Payments
Set up autopay by following these steps:
- To set up monthly payments, log into your Friday Member Portal or Mobile App account.
- Next, select the “My Payments” drop-down, then “Make a Payment.”
- Select how much you are paying, then select “New Payment Method.”
- Choose to pay either by credit/debit card or bank account.
Input all the payment information.
- Next, click the check box “Save this payment method for future use?” This will save your payment method for the next month.
Or you can call the Friday Care Crew and have them set it up for you. One less thing to worry about!