Contracting and Provider Relations Role
Who You Are
You’re that very unique blend of right and left brained. You know how to negotiate and execute provider contracts. You like meeting new providers and staff and educating them on just how awesome we are. A highly organized and detailed teammate that is comfortable working with all levels inside and outside of the organization. You’re the Manager we’ve been looking for, and we’d like to meet you.
Who We Are
Friday Health Plans isn’t your average health insurance company. We’re not about unnecessary extras and confusing terminology. We cover the basic health services you’ll likely use the most at a price that just might make your wallet happy. Our simple health plans and friendly service keep you covered so you’re free to live every day like it’s Friday.
As a Denver-based startup company, we’re looking for smart, talented people like you to join us. We value collaboration, innovation, passion, and calculated risk-taking. Now in year four and growing rapidly, we’re looking for people who lead by example, and that example is one of flexibility, reliability, and positivity. If this sounds like you, then we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
The Contract and Provider Relations Manager works to negotiate provider contracts and rates in support of the overall strategy and direction of the company. This position is also responsible for developing, managing and sustaining relationships with providers. .
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
- A working knowledge of provider agreements, physician/hospital/ancillary reimbursement methodologies.
- Superior customer service support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or a related combination of work and educational experience.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience