The Friday blog


June 18 2019

Your Quick Guide to Preventing the Flu

We’re approaching another ugly summer flu season. And unfortunately, if history holds true, it will be here to hang around all summer long. Ugh. But here’s the good news: the best way to prevent getting sick is by getting your flu shot, which as a Friday member you get for free. You can find your […]

read more
June 3 2019

A Guy’s Guide to Friday Health Plans

Did you know only 60% of guys take advantage of the free annual physical exam included in their health insurance plan? It’s true. And the other 40% only go to see the doctor if something is very, very wrong. Read: broken bone, pneumonia, terrible back pain, nasty skin infection. For some reason, guys simply don’t […]

read more
May 29 2019

5 Awesome Health Benefits of Being a Pet Parent

We think it goes without saying that pets are the absolute best. They make us smile, get us moving, and enhance our snuggle sessions ten-fold. They can also double as excellent heat blankets, vacuum cleaners, and mind readers. As if you needed any more convincing that pets are awesome, pets also bring boatloads of health […]

read more
Want the full Friday experience? Looks like it's time to update your browser!

update now