The Friday Health Plans Broker Hub
Your one-stop shop to find everything you need as a Friday Health Plans broker.
Health Insurance Brokers
Friday Health Plans is coming to Texas, New Mexico, and Nevada in 2021, and we’re looking to work with brokers to help us connect with new members. Get in touch with one of our Director of Sales to learn about upcoming broker introductory meetings, the appointment process, trainings, and Open Enrollment events.
Texas Director of Sales – Kylie Everhart, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mexico Sales Executives – Adrienne McConnell, Email email@example.com and Andrew Provencio Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nevada Director of Sales – Eddie Burkhart, Email: email@example.com
NEW: Broker Support Phone Number
Brokers can now get support by calling the dedicated Broker Support line. Simply call 844-270-7075 and you’ll be connected directly to our Broker Support team. Please use this phone number moving forward.
Members can now pay by phone!
In addition to making payments online or by mail, members can now pay their monthly premium with our new automated phone payment system. This will relieve the need for members to wait on hold to make a payment. The process is easy:
- Members should call Friday Health Plans at 800-475-8466 and select 1 for “customer service”
- Follow the prompts to make a premium payment. The member will need their Friday Member ID number and the premium amount due from their invoice.
- Members may pay by credit card or bank draft.
- Payments may be made any time of day, but members may talk to a customer service representative 8 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday if they have questions.
- Remember, premiums are due the 20th of the month prior to the month of service. If they pay after that, there is a risk of their payment not posting in time for the next invoice mailings, which has caused confusion for people in the past.
COVID-19 Member Support
Here at Friday Health Plans we’ve taken several steps to ensure you are supported and can access needed care during the recent coronavirus threat.
$0 COVID-19 Testing and Treatment
- We’ve updated our health plans to diagnose and treat COVID-19, at no cost to you.
- You can use Teladoc to speak with a medical professional 24/7 for $0
- For more information, please visit COVID-19 Member Support.
Connect with Remote Doctor Resources for free–Sign up for Teladoc
For a limited time, you can talk to a doctor by phone or live video at no cost through Teladoc. Doctors can answer questions about the coronavirus, evaluate your health risk and if you need medical testing provide support to help relieve symptoms, addressing both physical and mental health needs. Create a Teladoc account now.
Please note that Teladoc is expecting longer than usual wait times due to an increase in demand. As healthcare needs continue to increase, you can do the following to prepare for a Teladoc appointment:
- If you’re new to Teladoc, review the FAQ’s on their website.
- For the fastest support, access Teladoc through the mobile App or web
- Before your first visit, set up your Teladoc account, including completing your medical history on your account set up page. Completing your medical history ahead of time can accelerate visit requests.
- Teladoc recognizes that unexpected wait times can be frustrating, especially when you’re not feeling well and have updated your phone, web, and App messaging to notify you when there is higher than usual call volumes.
Home health coverage
For patients who, as determined by a medical provider, can be appropriately monitored and treated at home, outside a health care facility setting, carriers are reminded that they must
provide coverage for necessary medical equipment and medications for in-home treatment. This may include the following durable medical equipment and medications as deemed
medically necessary by the treating provider:
- Pulse oximeter
- Any medications determined to be medically appropriate for the treatment of COVID-19
- Home infusion therapy
- Electrocardiographs and cardiac monitors
Friday Health Plans will eliminate any prior authorization requirements and otherwise expedite requests for these home health services.
Assess your risk, and know testing rules
The news about coronavirus has certainly heightened worry and may send you running to the doctor for a coronavirus test at the first sign of a sniffle. Please exercise good judgement—it’s critical our ERs, urgent cares and doctor’s offices are for people who are truly sick and at risk. And let’s face it, hanging around a waiting room with sick people is the last place you want to be if you’re truly not sick.
The Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment (CDPHE) has informed the public that not everyone with COVID-19 symptoms needs a test or will be able to get a test. CDPHE recommends you use telehealth services such as Teladoc (remember, you can use it for no cost!) or contact your health care provider. Follow the CDPHE’s website to follow the latest news about testing information.
As always, if you face a life-threatening illness or symptoms, head to your nearest emergency room or call 911. Not sure if you should call 911? Follow the CDPHE’s recommendations.
Friday Health Plans will cover an additional one-time early refill of any necessary prescriptions to make sure you have medications in the event you need to limit contact with others
The obvious stuff (but still so important!)
Keep it clean
Clean your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after being in public areas, and if you’re around someone who isn’t feeling well. Also, clean frequently touched objects daily. Here’s how to make your own hand sanitizer if there’s none at your local store.
Avoid contact with sick people
Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing. And if you get sick, stay home to avoid spreading the virus to others.
Access more COVID-19 resources and updates through the CDC and the Colorado Department of Health and Environment. If you are not sick but have general questions about COVID-19, you can call CO HELP at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911.
Speak to a Health Plan Expert
Questions? Concerns? Compliments? We're open Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm MT to help you with anything you might need.