Renewing your Friday Health Plan for 2022 is easy—most folks don’t need to do anything—you’ll automatically be renewed in the same plan!
That means you don’t need to do anything except pay your January premium and your health plan will renew for 2022 automatically. You should have received a letter in the mail that shows your new monthly premium rate and any changes in the plan benefits. However, your subsidy amount may have changed from last year.
If you want to make changes to your 2022 plan such as:
- Change your type of plan
- Change your financial information that affects your subsidy
- Add/remove dependents
- Change your address or name
Visit the Friday Renewal Portal and follow instructions these instructions:
- Click “go to your account” button
- When the login screen comes up, click “Create an Account” at the bottom
- Enter your Friday ID number, and create a name/password for the account (this can be different than your Friday member portal)
- Once logged in, you will see your 2021 plan name and information. On the right side, click “Actions” and “Renew Plan Coverage”
- You will then see you’re your name, address, dependents, etc… that are on your 2021 plan. You can make changes here, or confirm this information.
- Once changes are made or existing information confirmed, you’ll see your new rate and submit your renewal.
This renewal process IS NOT REQUIRED if you just want to keep the same plan for 2022. You will be automatically enrolled and receive your new ID cards in mid-December.
Get plan details by visiting the Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Evidence of Coverage page.